Sunday, June 21, 2009

Blog? Yes, I know.

I've seen Shia LaBeouf in I, Robot, Disturbia, Eagle Eye, Transformers and Indiana Jones IV. He's always reminded me of someone, another actor, but I just couldn't put my robotic finger on it. I was scanning through the classic Forbidden Planet when it hit me.

Shia LaBeouf is Frank Drebin! Rather he looks like "handsome, young" Leslie Nielsen did in this movie.

And since they are remaking every property that is at least 20 years old, when it comes time to remake The Naked Gun, well, we're already got our Lt. Frank Drebin, Det. Sgt Police Squad already cast.
Forbidden Planet image copyright MGM. Shia Labeouf image copyright its respective rights holder. No infringement of those rights is intended.

1 comment:

  1. :), I've noticed it already and actually with the time passes by LaBeouf starts to become more and more similar to him.

    ReplyDelete