Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Font Trek: The Graphics Picture

Alright I'll admit it: I am a font junkie. I'm not a graphic designer but I love the many, many fonts which have been created over the years for books, movie posters, and advertisements to name a few places.

Star Trek: The Motion Picture has one of the sleekest, coolest fonts there is, one that was arrived at, no doubt, after much thought and deliberation by the filmmakers and the studio. It is a timeless style. But what if they went down a different graphics route? I put together some alternate fonts for fun, including the font perhaps most often used in science fiction movies/TV and books for the 1970s. And I am not talking about The Brady Bunch font.

 




 Star Trek is a trademark of Paramount/CBS Studios, Inc. No infringement of those rights is intended with this parody.

No comments:

Post a Comment